Monday, July 2, 2012

Weekend Update


My other half is currently in the middle of Quarter Close, which means my weekend was spent attempting to be quiet while he fields phone calls from Asia and Europe and his Blackberry dings around 9823408 times. Entertaining myself involved reading magazines, newspapers, blogs...pretty much anything I could get my hands on. A couple of interesting reads: "The Medication Generation" from the WSJ, "Why Women Still Can't Have It All," and the newest Veranda has a stunning home from Nick Olsen. Veranda is slowly working its way into my must-read stack, and the WSJ magazine that comes out monthly is killing it too. 



Our gallery hall is starting to come along slowly. I received my prints from Kristen Kirkley in the mail this weekend, and a couple of other etsy shops that I'll show you tomorrow. Now I just need frames...


Last weekend, we headed out to Hempstead, TX and got the.best.peaches. My go to summer lunch this week has been arugula salad with goat cheese, olive oil, and and egg, plus a side of fresh fruit. Quick and easy and soo good. 

3 comments:

  1. Yum! Looks like a tasty lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You live such a glamourous life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure your NYC life is MUCH more glamorous than mine! I need tips from you!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...