Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Neon Lights


purse from Claire Vivier | pillows from City Girls Decor on etsy | Gorjana bracelet from Shopbop 
Stuart Weitzman shoes from Shopbop | Blanket from Shoppe by Amber Interiors

I'm on board with the neon trend since I used to rock some serious neon biker shorts and scrunchies back in the day. I can't pull of the head-to-toe neon look, but I'm always up for some colorful accessories around the house or in my closet. It also lends itself particularly well to hot summer nights and tans (or maybe it's just the couple above convincing me of that). Above are some of my favorite neon picks, and although they aren't biker shorts, I'm convinced they'll do the trick.  

1 comment:

  1. i feel like i could never ever pull off neon haha but its a cool trend

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...