Tuesday, July 3, 2012

19sixty4




all images from etsy shop 19sixty4

Another shop I've come across on my hunt for Gallery Wall art is 19sixty4. I actually ordered a couple of prints from the shop last week, and let me tell you, these pictures don't even come close to doing them justice. All her prints are on metallic paper, which makes them incredibly vibrant and a little bit vintage looking. The shop is filled with great shots of Southern California, and if I had any ties to Southern California whatsoever I would scoop up all her shots of lifeguard stands. She also has other prints from around the globe with shots of NYC, London, and Chicago. We just received the print of Ancient Rome, and it's bright coral tones and inclusion of so many landmarks has me convinced I could just put on some gladiator sandals, open a bottle of wine, and be transported back to Italy. 

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for the great find. I am in So Cal at the beach (actually grew up here, too) so I can't wait to check out this Etsy shop. Happy Summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm jealous! Wanna trade locations? :)

      Maybe you'll get her lifeguard set then, and I can live vicariously through you!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...