Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

image from that kind of woman tumblr

image from Tory Burch

image from style me pretty

image from Chance Co.

Happy 4th of July!!  I hope you have trips to beaches, grilling out burgers, drinking beers, and fireworks on today's agenda. And a little bit of celebrating America's birthday, of course! 

One of my life-long wishes is to spend the 4th in Boston, but we're still knee deep in quarter close, which means I'll be learning calligraphy from a new class I found online, reading, and blaring music from The Lumineers, Of Monsters and Men, and Bear and Boy. I'm the last person to know about good music, but these three bands have been on constant repeat for most of my week. If you have any good music suggestions, send them my way! 

Happy Fourth of July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...