Monday, July 23, 2012

New Addition


Just yesterday, Kyle and I made our family just a little bit bigger, with the addition of this guy! We've been in the process of adopting a dog, and we finally got to bring him home yesterday, and we could not be more excited! 

Plus, getting a dog makes your future selves come out right? Obviously Kyle will look like this when we go on walks...

image from this amazing website that will make your day

And I will get my dream car (a Wagoneer), never have frizzy hair, spend weekend jaunts away, and live in an amazing classic house. That happens right?

image from Live Creating Yourself

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new addition to your family. I thought I was the only one who envisioned my life changing into something ad-like when I made a change, ha ha! That top guy has the JFK Jr. look DOWN. I did a double-take but figured a) you wouldn't likely post a picture of the deceased and b) the deceased had a New Canaan terrier, not a lab, so that's probably not him. Um, and I like her yellow coat in that bottom picture. If you don't get the Wagoneer or the non-frizz hair, can you at least score a yellow coat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't notice the resemblance until you pointed it out...amazing!

      And yes to the yellow coat, even if I'll only be able to wear it for like two months here. Guess I'll need to take some vacations to cold places!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...