Thursday, July 19, 2012

Future Dream Home

I just found Chassity's blog Look Linger Love the other day (oh hey rock, nice to come out from under you), and while oohing and ahhing of the pictures of her new house, I clicked on the link to her architect, Heather A. Wilson. I was promptly blown away and realized I might have found my future dream house on her website.


One with beams, amazing paneling, and sliding barn doors throughout the house...




Add in one neutral palette, walls of windows, and lamps that are working it in that room...



A built in china cabinet with not your typical materials...



A teepee!!




And the cherry on top: an amazing outdoor space complete with fireplace, television, and one #%$*&@ of a porch swing. We'll just call this space my second bedroom. 


all images from Heather A. Wilson (a place you should most definitely go see)

2 comments:

  1. Pretty pretty pictures! Love your blog and can't wait to follow along!

    Cheers, Elizabeth of The Corner Apartment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So funny that you found my blog, because I just bookmarked yours today and was so excited to start reading!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...