Friday, July 6, 2012

July Wishlist



Noble House necklace from Bauble Bar | Beautiful Ruins from Amazon 
Seating Arrangements from Amazon | Marais USA shoes from Urban Outfitters (on sale!) 
Kate Ridder Rooms from Amazon | Helena Wurzel from 20x200 |
 Pillow from Arianna Belle | Big Easy Style from Amazon 


My list of wants is veering a lot more towards home than clothes this month. Most likely because I'm going to be limited to sandals, shorts, tank stops, and light dresses for the next few months. Plus, I have a list of books a mile long that I want to read, and they are taking serious precedence over clothes. Something about summer makes me want to read all day long. Maybe it's all the summer reading lists from my past that served their purpose to instill a deep love of learning. What about you? What's on your July wishlist?

4 comments:

  1. Just FYI I check your site everyday but rarely have the chance to comment, baby sleeping now!! I did get a chance to reading Seating Arrangements and loved it!! I actually thought of you the whole time, you for sure need to read it, makes our families almost feel "normal".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got back from 3 weeks in England/Italy and can't wait to get a copy and read Beautiful Ruins. Seating Arrangements looks good as well. I wish I'd had these on my trip but better late than never!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jealous about the fact you got to spend 3 weeks in 2 of my favorite places in the whole world!! I just bought both books this weekend; so hopefully I'll start them this week!

      Delete
  3. Can you believe I already finished Seating Arrangements? Amazon seriously delivered them overnight (I have AmazonPrime, SO worth it, but this was even faster than prime, no idea why). I enjoyed the book and can't wait to plunge back into Italy now with Beautiful Ruins :)

    PS: England and Italy were both fabulous, despite the fact that I was working. London and the wind/rain, Italy and the heat. My only regret was not being able to pack light given the two totally different climates!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...