Thursday, August 23, 2012

OKL




all images from Amber Interiors

I used to be incredibly excited about online flash sales. I was one of those people who checked their computer constantly right at the time they started to find my next "I need you. I want you. Oh baby, oh baby." piece. My obsession finally dwindled to occasionally checking out the sales days after they were posted. Until today that is. Tonight is a sale featuring a few of my favorite bloggers (namely Amber from Amber Interiors), and I thought if you too have fallen off the flash sale bandwagon, this is the time to get back on. The bloggers featured have pretty varied aethetics; so I'm convinced they'll be something for everyone. Just don't click on anything before I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...