Tuesday, August 7, 2012

August Wish List

Dress from Madewell | Bringing Up the Bodies from Amazon | Wolf Hall from Amazon
Print from Caitlin McGauley | Lucite tray from Parker & Rain | Pillow from Arianna Belle

After I put this collage together, I realized it is probably safe to say that my August wish list is heavily influenced by all the Olympic game watching I've been doing recently. I keep hearing about Hilary Mantel's books about Henry VII, and although I've read my fair share of books about the Tudors and even watched the HBO series, I can't wait to pick these up. I'm pretty sure I've found the perfect tray to lay them on as well. I've also got my eye on this print from Caitlin McGauley. I already own one of her prints, and it's one of my absolute favorites. Maybe a collection is in order? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...