Wednesday, May 23, 2012

On My Wishlist: Tolix Chairs

image from House Beautiful

image from Kitchen Lab

image from Sally Wheat Interiors

image from Lonny Mag


In my dream house, I have an amazing indoor/outdoor space with a long trestle table filled with Tolix chairs picked up in flea markets across Europe. As they say, dream big! I love the look of these classic metal chairs that add a pinch of French style. When we finally get a guest room (in the who knows how distant future), I have full intentions of finding one of these beauties that can double as a desk chair/side table. Lucky for me, Round Top flea is at the end of June; so until then you can find me crossing my fingers and toes that we find one there. For those of you who can't make it, you can find versions of them at Design Within Reach, Sundance, and Antiquare Chicago

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...