Thursday, May 3, 2012

Dressing for Derby

Classic: Tibi dress | Hat from Nordstom | Sydney sandals from JCrew
Havana clutch from JCrew
English Rose: Collette by Collette Dinnigan dress from Netaporter | Pillbox hat from ASOS
Clutch from DVF | Michael Kors shoes from Neiman Marcus
Pop of Color: Tibi dress | Shandee wedges from Banana Republic 

This time to tomorrow, I'll be boarding a plane headed for Louisville, Kentucky! Kyle and I are enormously excited to attend the Kentucky Derby with friends, and I cannot wait. Naturally, when we heard, I did what anyone would do and settled into a mild panic trying to determine what to wear and how one goes about finding a hat in the twenty-first century. I came up with a couple of different ideas and finally settled on a winning look (which just so happens to be one of those pictured above). I'll be spending my weekend mint julep in hand, fingers crossed, holding onto my hat...any guesses which one it is? :)

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE that middle look. so i hope it's that one... but i can definitely see you wearing the right look as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! I think middle but the right as a second. Something about the black on the right makes me think it's not your derby day choice, though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...