Friday, April 20, 2012

Poolside


image from Poolside with Slim Aarons | swimsuit from Milly | Cover-up from DVF
Bag from Hunter Boots | Hat from Kate Spade | Cover-up from lemlem
Swimsuit from Melissa Odabash | Hat from JCrew | Bag from Zara

I'll be spending the majority of my weekend laid out next to a pool with some breaks thrown in for food, margaritas, and mimosas. I am definitely more of a person who scrounges around a sale bin to find my beach/pool attire, and it's high time I stepped up my game. I love all things 1960s; so I'm going to work on channeling my inner Slim Aarons socialite style with some caftans, chic hats, and bright colors. Happy weekend! I'll be back on Monday (with a sunburn, I'm sure)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...