Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Going Green

image from turner davis interiors

image from design-crisis

image from house beautiful

image from chicago home magazine

image from houzz


I just finished the Green House Beautiful issue, which sadly enough was on the list of goals for this week.  Now my stack of magazines is 9 deep instead of 10. (Does anyone else get ridiculously behind on these?) 


Green is one of the colors I tend to shy away from in both fashion and decor. I'll do seafoam and turquoise, but bright greens, chartreuse, and more murky, camo-ish tones don't do it for me. However, I'm beginning to really like the way a bold green accent can add a preppy punch with the help of fabric and/or paint, and there's always the option of bringing the outdoors in for just a small dose of color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...