Thursday, March 8, 2012

Virtual Vacation

image from Meg Braff Interiors

image from Lily Pulitzer

image from Meg Braff Interiors

I'm always on the hunt for my next vacation spot, and I'm trying to hit up US destinations that I haven't seen yet. Last year, I made it to some great places like Napa and Savannah, but my list this year has a lot more locales south of the Mason-Dixon. One of those at the top of my list: Palm Beach. 

I follow @thelovelist on Instagram, and her pictures have convinced me Palm Beach is a must-visit destination. I envision bright tunics, chinoiserie, perfectly coiffed hair, and laying out with Pucci beach towels. My version might be a little less 2012 and a little more 1960s a la Slim Aarons, but imagining slipping on a bright dress, picking up an orange clutch, and lounging on a chaise with a cocktail in hand is helping me make it to the weekend. Join me, won't you?


table from Layla Grace | chaise from Furbish | necklace from Bauble Bar
dress from Shopbopcandelabra from Design Darling | 
painting from Sally King Benedictshoes from Lord and Taylor | clutch from Netaporter

1 comment:

  1. I was just saying the other day that I want to go to Palm Beach sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...