Monday, March 26, 2012

Seafoam and Coral

image from Rifle Paper Co | Image from JakandJil 
"Texas Summer" by Sally King Benedict | image from Vogue

Our guest room is painted a gorgeous seafoam green, which I have finally convinced my husband should stay. It makes me feel like I'm diving into a pint of mint chocolate chip ice cream, and I can only see this as a benefit for the interminable Texas summers. 

Pale green can veer dangerously into sticky sweet girly territory; so I'm drawing inspiration from bright colors to offset the green and worn-in furniture. Mainly because my husband insists we might have a male visitor at some point, and I'm not allowed to "girl" it up too much. So the next task involves convincing him coral is closer to orange than pink...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...