Thursday, February 23, 2012

Mountain Wear

Aerin Lauder in Vogue


Comfy: Sweater J.Crew | Jeans Rich and Skinny | Boots LL Bean | Scarf Forever 21
Chic: Shirt J.Crew | Leggings TopShop | Vest Halston Heritage | Boots J.Crew
Earrings Kendra Scott | Bracelet Hive and Honey

I am lucky enough to be spending a long weekend in my happy place - Colorado. I love mountains, snow, cold air, fireplaces, and skiing (especially the apres part). The one thing I don't love about cold weather is the bulky, unattractive winter clothes. However, as any Colorado visitor can attest, a lot of the ski resorts bring it style wise. I'm going to channel Aerin Lauder and aim for classics with a twist at home and something a little flashier for dinner. Let's just hope I can walk in wedges in the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...