Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Gallery Wall: Real Life

SamanthaFrench on etsy | inkstomp on etsy | eyepoetryphotography on etsy

A couple of weeks ago, I convinced my husband to hang some pictures in our breakfast nook area. Immediately after they were hung, I looked at them and told him that I had changed my mind and wanted to do a gallery wall instead. Live and learn, right?

So here's a little sample of what our breakfast nook gallery wall is going to look like. I have several of these pieces and am in the process of buying the ones I don't have. Plus, I have a couple of paintings from Italy and Barcelona to throw into the mix. I'm pretty excited how it's starting to shape up with all the bright colors and reminders of fun places we've traveled. Now I just have to work on convincing Kyle he needs to hang more art...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...