Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Higgeldy Piggeldy Stripe






Remember when I teased about my bathroom oh, like a year ago? Now I'm finally showing it to you, and making a promise that in the future, if I tease something, I'll follow through a little bit quicker!

In our house, we have a super tiny bathroom under the stairs. When we bought the house, the bathroom was eggplant purple, and I knew that was going to have to change. I love the idea of bathrooms with a lot of color and/or pattern, and when I saw Anna Spiro's wallpaper collection, I knew that was exactly what I wanted. Thanks to the sleuth work of Jessie from The Long and Short of It, I found out you can order it in the US by calling Porter's Paints in California. I'll be honest, the wallpaper was a bit of a splurge, especially since we had to add shipping from Australia, but we knew it was a really small space. 

It was the best decision, because we both really love the way the bathroom looks now. When we were discussing colors, I knew that skewing towards a blue and orange bathroom in honor of my husband's alma mater was the way to get what I wanted, and I am so happy with the bright orange. We added some art that I had purchased a couple of year's ago, and I also added a picture to give you an idea of how teeny tiny the bathroom is based on the faucet. Seriously, the soap is bigger! 

Now, if anyone wants to go in on some of Anna Spiro's wallpaper in one of the blue colorways and wants to send a roll my way (I'll share the shipping cost!), I know exactly where I would put it.


Sources: Wallpaper: Porter's Paints | Sconce: Shades of Light | 
Mirror: Target (not available) | Artwork: Helena Wurzel 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...