Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Society Social



all images from Society Social 

a little shot of Casa Nelson in the Manifesto Magalog


When we first moved into our house, I knew my first big purchase would come from Society Social. Roxy has created an amazing line of fun, fresh, and classic-at-the-same-time furniture. Yesterday, she debuted her Manifesto Magalog, a catalogue/magazine of sorts (can you think of a better idea?!) that features amazingly styled rooms, sneaks peaks at her new furniture, and a little glimpse into the home of yours truly. Roxy can seriously mix up fabrics, colors, styles, and art, ya'll.


I am the proud owner of a Quinn (classic line, fun piping, totally comfortable) that is the coup de grace of my reading nook/formal living room. If you're in the market for bar carts, tables, chairs, couches, headboards, etc., Society Social is the way to go. Everything is customizable, unique, there are a lots of great fabrics and styles, it's affordable, and you get great customer service. My Quinn? Only took about 2-3 weeks and was hand delivered and taken out of the box. Plus, Roxy was super helpful throughout the process, emailing me back and forth and helping me decide about little details. 


I can't recommend Society Social enough, and if you want to know more about my Quinn or anything else, just shoot me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...