Monday, January 20, 2014

Well Hello There!


image via

Blog? Is that you? It's me, Shannon. I thought it was about time we re-connected. 

Mainly because this is the year I will learn to use my camera. I'm working on documenting my life a little bit better, and as much as I hate to admit it, this seems to happen better when I'm posting on my blog than writing in a diary. Amigos, if you're still here, I promise more pictures of my life in hopes that we can catch-up on a regular basis. Plus, one of my New Year's resolutions is to stop attempting "perfect." And posting with my current photography skills seems to play nicely into that...

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask.

    Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa?
    My blog covers a lot of interesting and helpful posts just like yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. And also, I think you'll love my recent blog post titled How To Adapt & Succeed Amidst Uncontrollable Career Changes

    I'm hoping to hear from you too and quickly, you've got a great blog here.

    Daniel.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...